McGechan on Procedure - Westlaw NZ
Price: POA + GST
Thomson Reuters, NEW ZEALAND
Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|eReference - ProView||McGechan on Procedure eReference||41450745||POA||Enquiry|
|Looseleaf||McGechan on Procedure||30114842||POA||Enquiry|
|Online||McGechan on Procedure - Westlaw NZ||41169056||POA||Enquiry|
McGechan on Procedure is New Zealand’s leading and most-cited text on civil procedure.
McGechan focuses on civil procedure in the High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court. The work takes a practical approach, placing the technical rules of superior Court procedure in their practical and jurisdictional context. (Find out more about its authors.)
McGechan on Procedure is designed as a legal practitioner’s manual, rather than a reference book.
The practical focus is found throughout, with McGechan structured for accessibility: current consolidated legislation, with accompanying section-by-section and rule-by-rule commentary, set out in headed paragraphs. Extensive cross-references allow easy access to related rules and provisions.
Table of Contents
High Court Rules
- Rules with rule-by-rule commentary
- Judicature Act 1908 with section-by-section commentary
- Amendments in 1910 and 1985
- Accompanying commentary
Judicature Amendment Act 1972
- Legislation and section-by-section commentary
Court of Appeal
- Court of Appeal (Civil) Rules 2005 with commentary
- Court of Appeal Fees Regulations 2001 with commentary
- Court of Appeal (List Election Petitions) Rules 1998 with commentary
Privy Council/Supreme Court
- New Zealand (Appeals to the Privy Council) Order 1910
- Judicial Committee (General Appellate Jurisdiction) Rules Order 1982 (UK)
- Supreme Court Act 2003
General Legislation relevant to procedure law
Checklists of steps for appeals
A one off book and contents charge will apply for initial set up which covers the cost of the binder(s) and all current looseleaf content to date. All monthly or annual subscription pricing includes all updates issued during the applicable subscription duration.
Please note that product prices are a standard entry-level price (1-5 online and 1-3 CD users). This price may vary if there are more users or if customers enter into an e-Options or Information Supply Agreement with us.