The Insurance of Commercial Risks: Law and Practice - 5th Edition
Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Book||The Insurance of Commercial Risks: Law and Practice - 5th Edition||31/12/2016||9780414057111||$518.00||Pre-order|
- Commentary on the practice and application of insurance law when protecting against different commercial risks.
- Provides concise advice for effectively evaluating the merits of a coverage dispute and explaining how the law applies to commercial insurance.
- Examines the risks, policy conditions, exclusion terms, and exceptions for the main types of liability insurance: employers’, public, product, Directors & Officers, warranty and indemnity, and commercial vehicle.
- Covers the law relating to property risk: buildings, contents, carriers’, theft by employee, contractors’, and business interruption.
- Explains fundamental principles of insurance law contracts such as conditions, warranties, and the duty of disclosure.
- Details key topics that arise in litigation such as disclosure and issues surrounding jurisdiction.
* Please note: This is an international title and will be sent directly from its publisher. Please allow 3 -4 weeks for delivery.Pre-order: This item will be available on: 31 Dec 2016