Miller's Australian Competition and Consumer Law Annotated 2014 - 36th Edition
Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Book||Miller's Australian Competition and Consumer Law Annotated 2014 - 36th Edition||29/10/2014||9780455233475||$145.39||Add to cart|
Every practitioner's key resource - Miller's Australian Competition and Consumer Law Annotated, 36th Edition 2014 is the definitive annotated guide to Australia's competition and consumer law.
For over 30 years, professionals have relied on Miller's for the full text of the updated Competition and Consumer Act (formerly the Trade Practices Act) and for Russell V Miller's expert insight into how its sections operate.
Practitioners and businesses will benefit from the updated legislation in this 36th edition, and from Russell Miller's annotation commentary at provision level, guiding readers through the meaning of the law with the benefit of judicial interpretation of the provisions of the Act. The book also contains related regulations and materials.
The 36th edition of Miller is your essential resource for keeping pace with legislative and case law developments in competition and consumer law.
Miller’s Australian Competition and Consumer Law Annotated, 36th Edition 2014 will offer an extensive array of features to assist practitioners and students working with the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and related legislation. These include:
- Comparative tables mapping pre-reform provisions to those in the new Competition and Consumer Act
- Authored annotations written by Russell Miller explaining the operation of the legislation and providing a detailed analysis of the relevant case law
- Thomson Reuters authored subsection headings for all provisions of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010
- History notes including the date of effect of the amending provision
- Cross-references indicating where a particular regulation affects a section of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010
- Editor’s notes providing information about transitional, application and savings provisions and notification of amendments which have received assent but which commence on a future date.
Please note: This is an international title and will be sent directly from its publisher. Please allow 3 -4 weeks for delivery.