Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Book||Gale on Easements - 20th edition||13/12/2016||9780414057517||$524.56||Add to cart|
First published in 1839, Gale on Easements continues to maintain its reputation as the leading authority on all aspects of the law relating to easements.
Statute and case law are interpreted in great depth and solutions are offered to problems that may arise in practice.
- Sets out what constitutes an easement and goes on to focus on particular types, such as right of light, rights of way, air and support
- Interprets both statute and case law, suggesting solutions to problems which may arise in practice
- Explains the development of the law via in-depth analysis of historic case law
- Offers remedies and advice for when an easement has been disturbed
- Provides summaries and examination of case law, including a wide range of Commonwealth decisions
- Reproduces relevant legislation and regulations so they can be consulted easily
Please note: This is an international title and will be sent directly from its publisher. Please allow 3 -4 weeks for delivery.