Enter an offer code
Your offer code may be invalid or expired
|Format||Title||Date||Code||Price (excl. GST)|
|Book||Brookers Maori Legislation Handbook 2012||01/12/2011||30123684||$84.00||Add to cart|
Brookers Maori Legislation Handbook 2012 is a collection of the core statutes that relate specifically to Maori in one convenient bound volume. This handbook groups the legislation, rules and extracts drawn from Brookers New Zealand Law Partner into seven chapters.
The third edition of a successful title, this handbook remains the only collection of Maori legislation in bound form. Legislation is consolidated to 15 November 2011.
- An introduction that provides an overview of the legislation and draws attention to recent developments;
- Statutes grouped by theme;
- Maori Land Court Rules 2011;
- Marine and Coastal Area (Takutai Moana) Act 2011;
- Convenient lists of Treaty of Waitangi Claim Settlement Acts, Iwi Governance Statutes, and legislation referring to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi;
- Practical extracts from resource management, local government, fisheries and forestry legislation; and
- A map indicating iwi areas and regions.
This handbook is designed to meet the needs of legal practitioners, academics, students, local government bodies, iwi representatives, Maori Trust Boards and Maori Trusts.